I can't believe my favorite holiday is just days away. I love, love, love, Thanksgiving. Maybe it's the massive amounts of delcious food, or the family and friends you are surrounds by, or maybe it signals the start of the holiday season. Whatever it is, I like it!
So, in Thanksgiving tradition, I figured I would make a list of what I am thankful for, in no particular order. Some are Avalanche related, some are not.
1) To be happy and be healthy
2) To have fantastic and supportive friends and family
3) To cover athletes that let me do fun stories with the them (see Duchene fly fishing and ryan O'Reilly Elitch's story)
4) Thing man ice cream, english toffee, and buttered movie popcorn
5) Good genes (or else I would be a bit larger these days)
6) To work with the Avalanche, a first-class organization in every way
7) To have fantasitc and supportive co-workers (even when Kyle makes fun of me)
8) To live in a beautiful state with so much to do
9) To work with athletes, who no matter if they are winning or losing, are kind and curteous (this is really a rarity!)
10) My life!