Sometimes I feel like “Larry Donner from Throw Mama from the Train” when I write a blog. What is a blog anyway, and who decided on the name “blog”? It sounds like a sock full of wet wood.
The night was hot, wait wait wait…
The night was humid…no that’s terrible. The night was wet. The night was wet and hot. Wait, that means humid.
Anyway, 21 random thoughts as we venture into the 2nd quarter of the hockey season.
- I’m not sure I like Ken Hitchcock much. Maybe it’s just his face or the way he stands with his arms crossed behind the bench. Or maybe it’s because Roy doesn’t seem to care for him either? No, it’s definitely his face.
- The Avs are a really good hockey team
- Does anyone get excited about Florida playing Ottawa?
- Why doesn’t every single team play on Saturday night? Skip Monday’s and Tuesday’s. Those days are way too sad to play hockey. Everyone is depressed at the beginning of the week anyway. Saturday. Mandatory. Every single team must play!
- My hands are freezing right now. I should Google what that means.
- Persistent cold hands or a feeling of cold hands when the temperature is not cold might be a sign of a circulatory disorder, blood vessel damage due to frostbite, or another disease, disorder or condition that affects your arteries, veins, capillaries, or your metabolism.
- Great I’m dead.
- How in the world are the Phoenix Coyotes 16-8-4?
- Shootouts are fun. But not as fun as 3-on-3 for five minutes.
- Wouldn’t it be cool if they let Rycroft and I crack a beer in the final segment of the Post Game show?
- Every other part of my body is fine….buttt mi fingerrss aref reeeeeezzzing.
- When are we having the Winter Classic here in Denver? If Peyton Manning can’t throw in it, surely it’s cold enough to have a hockey game…and forget Detroit, bring on the Blues.
- Did I mention I’m not a fan of Ken Hitchcock?
- JS Giguere is 6-0 as of December 5th, 2013….that is awesome.
- How did the Devils get so bad so quickly?
- Patrick Roy told me he gets a non-fat latte every morning before work.
- 21 of the smallest states could fit in Alaska.
- Why do we not have a hockey team in Alaska? Because Phoenix is 16-8-4.
- Left-handed people are banned from playing polo. Ha…that’s awesome.
- For some reason, I never get nervous on television, but I have a full blown anxiety attack when someone comes into an empty theatre and sits in the seat right in front of me.
- The Avs are awesome. 3rd time I’ve used awesome..